Connect newer USB 3.1 Micro-B peripherals, and older USB 3.0 devices
Aeons CF802 has a bandwidth of 10 Gbps, this cable lets you connect your USB 3.1 Micro-B devices such as hard drive enclosures and docks to your laptop, at speeds like never before.
USB 3.1 is twice the speed of USB 3.0 and 20x faster than USB 2.0. You’ll also be able to connect older USB 3.0 peripheral devices to newer computers with data transfer speeds of up to 5 Gbps.
• Connect a computer with a Type-C USB port (MacBook, Chromebook Pixel, Galaxy Note 7, etc.) to a Micro-B USB 3.1 or 3.0 enabled device
• Offers reliable connectivity to an external hard drive, tablet, or smartphone with a USB 3.1 or 3.0 Micro-B port making it easy to transfer files or sync data
• Reversible design – easily insert the Type-C connector into any Type-C enabled device (does not matter which side is up)
• Type-C port is half the width and one-third the height of a standard USB-A connector (slightly larger compared to Lightning or Micro-USB ports)
• Up to 10 Gbps data transfer speed (SuperSpeed+); power output up to 5V, 3 Amp
Charge and Sync USB 3.0 Micro-B mobile devices
Connect your Micro USB 3.0 phone or tablet to your USB 3.1 laptop or desktop computer for syncing and charging.