Aeon’s 1080p HDMI extender is a great cost effective solution to distribute a HDMI signal over a singlre Category cable. Control your sources such as MySky from your TV by using the backward IR capabilities. It has a built-in HDMI loop out on the transmitter side that allows you to send the same Full HD signal to a local TV via an HDMI cable. So effectively splitting the same HDMI signal with a single 1080p HDMI extender.
- Supports HDMI 1.4a
- IR control
- Supports highest video resolution 1080p/60Hz
- HDCP 1.4 Compliant
- Extends 1080p resolution up to 40m
- EDID selection from the local or remote display
- Supports HDMI loop out function at Transmitter side
- Supports High Definition resolutions up to 1080P@60Hz
- Supports unidirectional wideband IR control from display to source
- POC supports from Transmitter to Receiver
- Compact design for an easy and flexible installation
- DC5V/1Apower supply AUS/NZ Approved
PLUG n PLAY:
Uses one piece of CAT6 cable to extend the HDTV display up to 40 meters for 1080p. It extends the HDMI cable transmission length. It is equipped with HDMI (high definition multimedia interface) connector and is capable of supporting DVI (digital visual interface) equipment when used with an HDMI to DVI Adapter, providing greater flexibility and options when integrating several home theater components. The extender system consists of a sender and a receiver unit. Connect HDMI source such as a SKY decoder, Freeview set-top box DVD player, or gaming console connects to the Sender unit with the HDMI cable (not included in this order).