AEON PRO’s new 4K HDR 6 x 6 (2x HDMI + 4x HDBT outputs) HDBT Matrix allows you to send up to six HDMI sources to two independent or mirrored HDMI Displays and four others via HDBT (receivers Included).
It will support resolutions up to the full 18Gbps 4K 60 Ultra HD 4:4:4 and supports high resolution digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio.
Perfect for sending high bandwidth video signals such as gaming consoles, Media boxes, Bluray players, Apple TVs, etc from a central location and then distributing them out to multiple TVs around the house or office.
- 1 x 6×6 Matrix Unit
- 4 x 70M HDBaseT Receivers
- 7 x Wideband IR Blaster cables
- 8 x Wideband IR Receiver cables
- 1 x RS-232 male to female cable
- 1 x AC power cable
- 1x Remote Controller
- 1 x User Manual
1. OLED Display: Displays the information of each input and output status, EDID management and the matrix’s IP address.
2. IR Receiver Window: Receive IR signal.
3. Left/Right /Up/Down/Menu Buttons: After system power up, the OLED default displays the map of the input and output, then you can operate the following functions by the combination of these five buttons,included five Setup Menu:Select EDID、PTP Set、Save Preset、Recall Preset、View IP and Set up the map of input and output and Inquire each input’s EDID status.
4. Power Button: This button allows users to power on or standby the matrix.
5. Bi-Colors LED: The LED indicates the matrix status, Red color indicates the matrix in standby mode and Green color indicates the matrix under normal working.
1. HDMI In: Connect to HDMI source devices such as Blu-ray DVD or PS4.
2. 2xHDMI and 4xHDBaseT Out: 2 HDMI out connect to HDMI display devices and 4 HDBaseT connect to the HDBaseT receivers.
3.This is a two-way transmission port. The label C/D/E/F is corresponding to HDBaseT C/D/E/F port. When the port connects another device, you can control the device through PC from RS-232 port on the receiving end. When the port connects to a PC, you can control end device through the PC when the device connects to the RS-232 port on the receiving end
4. LAN and RS-232 Control Port:
LAN port is for the TCP/IP control; connect to an active Ethernet link with an RJ45 terminated cable. RS-232 port connects to a PC or control system with DB9 cable for the transmission of RS-232 commands. The two ports also can be used for upgrading the matrix firmware.
5. AC Power Input: Connect to AC power supply.
6. IR EXT: If the unit is installed in a closed area out of infrared line of sight, IR EXT port at the rear of unit can extend the matrix control IR by an external IR receiver cable.
7. IR Input: Receiving the remote control signal andsending it to Receiver side.
8. IR Output: Sending the remote control signal from Receiver side.
9. Audio Input: Including two 3.5mm analog audio, two coaxial audio and two optical audio inputs.
10. Audio Output: Six channels audio output ports, each channel has one 3.5mm analog and one mirrored coaxial audio output.
11. GND Shielding: Connect to environment GND for better GND Shielding.
- Power button
Click it the matrix will enter the standby or normal work mode.
- Video Input Selection button
- Video Output Selection button