AEON PRO’s new 4K HDR 8 x 8 (2x HDMI + 6x HDBT outputs) HDBT 100m Matrix allows you to send up to eight HDMI sources to two independent or mirrored HDMI Displays and six others via HDBT (6x receivers Included). You can extend the HDMI signal up to 100m with the included receivers.
It will support resolutions up to the full 18Gbps 4K 60 Ultra HD 4:4:4 and supports high resolution digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio.
This unit is also capable of ARC, CEC and HDR support making it one of the most versatile 8×8 matrix on the market.
Perfect for sending high bandwidth video signals such as gaming consoles, Media boxes, Bluray players, Apple TVs, etc from a central location and then distributing them out to multiple TVs around the house, office, restaurants or bars.
- 1 x HDBaseT™ 8×8 Matrix Switcher
- 6 x HDBaseT™ 100M Receiver
- 9 x Wideband IR Blaster cable
- 10 x Wideband IR Receiver cable
- 1 x Matrix Remote Controller
- 1 x AC Power cable
- 1 x RS-232 cable
- 1 x Operation Manual
- OLED Display: Display system status including input/output status, EDID management and matrix IP address.
- IR Window: Receiving remote control signal to control this device.
- Left/Right /Up/Down/Menu Buttons: Use these buttons to navigate through the menus
- Power: Long press this button to power on/off device.
- Power LED: The LED will illuminate Green when the power is on and shown in Red when the power is of.
- GND: Connect the Housing to the ground.
- IR EXT: If the front IR sensor of unit is obstructed or the unit is installed in a closed area out of infrared line of sight, the IR RX receiver included in the package can be inserted to this IR EXT port to extend the IR.
- IR INPUT: Connect to IR Receiver.
- IR OUTPUT: Connect to IR transmitter.
- PC CONTROL:
LAN: This port is the link for TCP/IP control and connects to an active Ethernet link by an RJ–45 cable.
RS–232: Connect to a PC or control system by D-Sub 9-pin cable to control the matrix with RS-232 commands.
- AC POWER: Connect to AC power through an AC power cable.
- AUDIO INPUT: Connect to the external audio source devices.
- AUDIO OUTPUT: The coaxial and L/R audio output to audio amplifiers or speakers.
- HDMI INPUT: Connect to the HDMI source devices such as a DVD player or Set-top Box through a HDMI cable.
- 2 HDMI OUTPUT and 6 HDBaseT™ OUTPUT: The HDMI outputs connect to TVs or monitors and the HDBT outputs connect to the HDBT Receivers.
- POWER BUTTON: Press the key to open the power of the matrix or set it as a standby mode.
- How to select Output and Input Port? Input port selection area：Press these buttons to select input 1-8. Press forward/backward button will cycle from input 1-8.
- Output port selection area：Press these buttons to select output A-H, including ALL.
- OUTPUT-X select INPUT-Y:
- Press OUTPUT-X (X means A to H of outputs, including ALL) Press INPUT-Y (Y means 1 to 8 of inputs)