AEON PRO’s new 4K HDR 8 x 8 (2x HDMI + 6x HDBT outputs) HDBT Matrix allows you to send up to six HDMI sources to two independent or mirrored HDMI Displays and four others via HDBT (6x receivers Included). You can extend the HDMI signal up to 70m with the included receivers.
It will support resolutions up to the full 18Gbps 4K 60 Ultra HD 4:4:4 and supports high resolution digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio.
Perfect for sending high bandwidth video signals such as gaming consoles, Media boxes, Bluray players, Apple TVs, etc from a central location and then distributing them out to multiple TVs around the house or office.
- 1x HDBaseT™ 8×8 Matrix Switcher
- 6x HDBT Receivers
- 1x IR Remote Control (Matrix)
- 1x RS-232 serial cable
- 7x Phoenix connectors
- 1x 100~240V AC 50/60Hz Power Cable
- 16x Wideband IR receiver cables
- 15x Wideband IR blaster cables
- 12x Mounting Ears (Receiver)
- 2x Mounting Ears (Matrix)
- 1x User Manual
|1||Standby LED||Standby indicator light.The LED will illuminate
red when the unit is in standby mode. If the unit
is working, the LED light will not illuminate.
|2||IR||IR receiver window.|
|3||Display||Display information for each input channel
from OUT A~OUT H input.
|4||POWER button||Device power button. Press the button for 3s, the
unit will enter standby mode and press again
|5||OUTPUT button||A~H output channel button.|
|1||IR INPUT||IR INPUT interface.|
|2||EXT||If the panel sensor is obstructed or the unit is
installed in a closed area out of infrared line of sight, the IR receiver included can be inserted into the EXT port at the rear to extend the IR sensor range and enable local control of the matrix.
|3||IR OUTPUT||IR OUTPUT interface.|
|4||Audio OUTPUT||De-embedded audio output ports. By default,
outputs HDMI out A audio. But user can select other output ports audio via Web GUI. NOTE: Optical port can support PCM and compressed audio formats, but L/R port only supports PCM audio.
|5||CONTROL||LAN||This port is the link for TCP/IP control, connect to an
active Ethernet link with an RJ45 terminated cable.
|RS-232||Connect to a PC or control system with phoenix jack
for transmission of RS-232 commands.
|6||GND||Connect the Housing to ground.|
|7||HDMI INPUT||Connect to the HDMI input source devices such
as a DVD player or a Set-top Box with a HDMI cable.
|The HDMI OUTPUT connect to HDMI equipped TVs or monitors and the HDBT OUTPUT connect to the HDBT Receiver.|
|9||AC POWER INPUT||Connect to AC power with AC power cable.|
- POWER BUTTON: Press the key to open the power of the matrix or set it as a standby mode.
- SOURCE/DISPLAY: Press the DISPLAY A, B,C, D, E, F, G or H button to select output first, then corresponding SOURCE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 button to select input source.
- ARROW KEYS: Press the DISPLAY A, B, C, D, E, F, G or H button to select output firs, then the left or the right button to select the last or the next input source.
- ALL KEY: Press the‘ALL’key to select all output first, then corresponding input source. At this moment, The left and the right keys have no function.