Aeon’s HDS0105 is a HDMI Cat 6 Splitter. This is a great solution to distribute 1080p signals across your home. This 1080p Category Cable splitter comes with 4x receivers and full IR control.
Use this splitter to distribute one Sat Box across 4 bedrooms and one Lounge via an HDMI loop out. By utilising the loop out function, you can now split one HDMI signal to five displays.
1. POWER LED: The red LED illuminates when the device is connected with power supply.
2. CAT OUT1-OUT4: Four RJ45 Jacks provide signal output.
3. HDMI OUT: Local HDMI loop output port.
4. HDMI IN: HDMI Input port. Connecting source with HDMI cable.
5. IR OUT: Connecting the IR Blaster cable included in the package for IR signal transmission. Pacing the IR blaster in direct line-of -sight of the equipment to be controlled.
6. EDID Selector: Selecting output signal format via EDID Selector.
7. UPDATE: System software to update.
8. DC IN: Pluging the 12V2.5A DC power supply into the unit.
9. POWER SWITCH: Power ON\OFF Switch.
1. EQ switcher: HDMI Receiver equalizer switcher.
2. HDMI out: The slot is to connect the HDMI input port of your display such as an HDTV.
3. IR in: Connecting to the IR Receiver for IR signal reception. Ensure that remote being used is within the direct line-of-sight of the IR receiver.
4. Power LED: The LED will illuminate when the device is connected with power supply.
5. CAT: Connecting the CAT input of the receiver with the CAT output of the transmitter with CAT5E/6 cable.
6. Lock LED: The LED will illuminate when the HDMI